If you or someone you know has challenges or concerns in the following areas:
- depression, anxiety, grief, or burnout
- confusing, painful or difficult family or relationship issues
- cross-cultural living and adjustment, including re-entry to one’s passport country
- women’s stage of life issues: parenting, infertility, mid-life, menopause
- life transitions – both planned and unexpected
- eating or body image problems
I can assist you in understanding/gaining perspective on your unique situation, recognizing, believing in and using your strengths, getting through a difficult time, learning new skills, and feeling stronger, better and healthier.
As a licensed clinical social worker/mental health specialist, I provide collaborative individual and family assessment, psychotherapy and consultation.