If you or someone you know has challenges or concerns in the following areas:
- depression, anxiety, burnout and trauma
- cross-cultural living and adjustment, including re-entry to one’s passport country
- third culture kids/raising multicultural children
- women’s stage of life issues: parenting, infertility, mid-life, menopause
- integrating spirituality with personal change
- life transitions – both planned and unexpected
I can assist you in understanding/gaining perspective on your unique situation, getting through a difficult time, learning new skills, and feeling stronger, better and healthier.
As a licensed clinical social worker/mental health specialist, I provide collaborative individual and family assessment, psychotherapy and consultation.
Phone or text: (315) 870-0154